top of page

Here is a ink to our Emergency form. This form needs to be completed, signed, and dropped off at the center before any child can attend without a parent or guardian. Licensing requires that if you do not have immunization records available, then you must submit where they can be obtained if needed in an emergency. ie, Doctor's office contact number. Licensing also requires that your have more than one valid emergency contact number that resides locally.

bottom of page